Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Jazz AV 1962 Reissue FINAL PRICE DROP - £850
£950

joemarty

My beautiful Fender Jazz 1962 American Vintage Reissue in nitro Olympic White finish with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Tortoise scratch plate. It has stacked volume and tone knobs.

FINAL PRICE DROP TO £850...

Weighs 9.15lbs.

http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/joemarty2/library/Mobile%20Uploads

As you can see from the photos it's in excellent condition and had very little playing time. It's never been gigged only used at home.

It has only one indent on underside of the body and a few marks on the back which I've tried to photo.

Comes with AV brown Fender hard case and comes with most of the case candy - chrome bridge and pick up covers/ string dampeners, etc (none of which has been fitted or even opened). Only things not there are strap and cable I think.

For full spec please see:
http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/products/fender_american_vintage_62_jazz_bass_rosewood_fretboard_olympic_white.asp?gclid=CMXN54ixwr4CFaYfwwodvKgAGA

Only looking for a sale on this I'm afraid. Payment by bank transfer of PayPal (no frees my end though thanks).

Happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos. I live in Cornwall and anyone nearby is welcome to come and have a look :-)

Can send well packaged via insured courier for £30.

Cheers,
Jody

Edited by joemarty

[quote name='joemarty' timestamp='1400859846' post='2457690']
Well spotted Clarky. I've amended the link and info. Those 2 years makes a lot of difference! Thank you :-)
[/quote]
You are very welcome, the stacked pots look very cool IMHO

[quote name='joemarty' timestamp='1400865656' post='2457751']
The serial number is V177931. Not sure if that helps date it....
[/quote]

I can't quite make out your serial number as the picture is blurred but here is a website that can give you an approximate era.
does your bass have =V****** ? (6 numbers after the letter V?)

[quote name='Chris Horton' timestamp='1400869628' post='2457797']

It starts with a V then has 6 numbers. See above post :-)

I can't quite make out your serial number as the picture is blurred but here is a website that can give you an approximate era.
does your bass have =V****** ? (6 numbers after the letter V?)
[/quote]

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1401280022' post='2461946']
Looks like schaller strap lock buttons are fitted, do you still have the original ones please?
[/quote]

Yes you're right! Thank you for pointing that out! I put on Schaller's thinking I was going to gig with it when I first got it. So yes I have the originals which I will fit on now :-)

Hi, I'm afraid I've already had interest from a fellow bc'er from Czech Republic and as I explained to him I'm not too keen sending the bass to Europe. I've heard horror stories of things going missing or taking months to get delivered I really don't want to take the risk with such an expensive and beautiful bass. I'm really sorry.