Why become a member? ×

Made of a high performance wood -stick variety.

Ktmman

M[font=Trebuchet MS]ade of a high performance wood -stick variety. :D :D :D[/font]

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/80-unique-MULTILAYER-Vintage-RARE-ORFEUS-ORPHEUS-PB-Soviet-Electric-Bass-Guitar-/171307605911?pt=Guitar&hash=item27e2ba9f97"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27e2ba9f97[/url]

I shouldn't laugh.................

Edited by Ktmman

[quote name='Bassassin' timestamp='1398181567' post='2431290']
Dodgy comedy translation aside, that's a really striking-looking and interestingly put together bass, imo. Most of these old Eastern Bloc things tend to look like agricultural folk-art, but I really like that.

Jon.
[/quote]

I think the body's pretty cool too,

Classic quotes "manufactured by the Bulgarian company DM -clone -Furniture" and "For some reason it's a [b]pretty rare[/b] sight" !!!! Great sales patter too, "hefty weight with a quite thick neck". That would seal the deal for me!

[quote name='Bassassin' timestamp='1398181567' post='2431290']
Dodgy comedy translation aside, that's a really striking-looking and interestingly put together bass, imo. Most of these old Eastern Bloc things tend to look like agricultural folk-art, but I really like that.

Jon.
[/quote]

I admit , out of all the eastern block basses posted on here recently this is the best looking ..
With the most coherent description !