Why become a member? ×

Rare Yamaha

It's one of these:

[url="http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/guitar/eg/database/sb/sb-1c.html"]http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/guitar/eg/...e/sb/sb-1c.html[/url]

And the only other one I've ever seen is one that appeared on UK FeePay about 2 years ago. Don't remember what it went for, probably about £200-ish.

I suppose by "very original" he means it's still got all the usually thrown away bits like bridge cover & finger rest, and it's not had a P pickup jemmied into it.

And I'd say it's pretty rare, yes.

Jon.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='239544' date='Jul 14 2008, 09:41 PM']I like that, but I think I'd rather have an SBV 800MF...[/quote]

I'm with you on the SBV800 MF, I had been wanting one for ages but they were a bit of a rarity in the UK, however a while ago I managed to buy an absolute minter from a fellow Baschatter.

The MF was built as the signiture model for bassist Miki Furukawa who played with the Japaneese Band Supercar.

[attachment=10892:yamaha_basses.jpg]

[quote name='Rickster' post='241225' date='Jul 16 2008, 08:29 PM']The MF was built as the signiture model for bassist Miki Furukawa who played with the Japaneese Band Supercar.[/quote]

I know, I'm a big Supercar fan. Highvision one of my favourite albums.

Just surprised that they didn't make a signature Model for Fumi from Polysics as well