Why become a member? ×

Feeler 73 Fender P ( PJ ) Sold pending the usual

peety

Not sure about this however here goes, bought this from Richard on here as part of a 3 way deal, having always coveted a 70's fender the problem is while it is a great bass i can't see it replacing my Lakland BG can't explain why just me being a heathen i guess ! but the fact is it is too good a bass to have sat around as a back up

The bass has an original 73 body, neck with Rosewood board and tuners, has been fitted with seymour duncan quarter pounders in the neck and bridge routes, i have attached a link to the original post for pics but if anyone wants anymore i'll take some tonight and post them. Rich had all the frets dressed and i've had it professionally set up since i got it.

So just putting out the feelers out for a sale or possible trade, would be interested in fairly recent Fender P in either Sunburst or Black with maple board, lakland, in fact if your interested hit me with what you've got i can only say no, obviously cash adjustment either way.

for straight sale would be looking around 850 plus postage.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21473"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21473[/url]

some pics now added if any one wants anymore please pm me with an e mail address and i will send them, apologies about the quality of the photography had to do it at work will try and get some better ones up over the weekend.

[attachment=10682:DSC01128.jpg]

[attachment=10681:DSC01131.jpg]

[attachment=10680:DSC01130.jpg]

thanks for looking

steve

Edited by peety

[quote name='BassManKev' post='236474' date='Jul 10 2008, 01:15 PM']that is exactly what a vintage fender should look like[/quote]

Thanks Kev i know it looks the dogs, plays well too but just not really what i'm after !

as i said maybe i'm just a heathen

[quote name='bassjamm' post='237010' date='Jul 11 2008, 01:49 AM']I played this at Richard's a few days before it sold. It's a cracking bass, solid, and the worn look is great in the flesh!!![/quote]

Thanks for that it does indeed play well and looks stunning photo's do not do it justice in any way

steve

[quote name='David Nimrod' post='237828' date='Jul 12 2008, 10:23 AM']Is this one of Beedsters ex basses..?[/quote]

As if the question needs to be asked! He's had his paws over about 95% of the basses in the For Sale forum!

[quote name='steve-soar' post='238085' date='Jul 12 2008, 05:35 PM']Where is Beedster?[/quote]
He has "Left The Building" never to return. I was trying to get hold of him for about a month as I had some TI Flats for him. No response at all. He popped up on another forum and has since vanished from that. He did have a farewell posting outlining his reasons, which I have a great deal of sympathy for.
Still around though as he bought another P Bass on fleabay recently.