Why become a member? ×

Pimped Sue Ryder P Bass - PRICE DROP - £95!
£120

allighatt0r

For sale is my Sue Ryder P bass, which has had the following upgrades:

Black Fender pickguard
Fender 80's Power Jazz Bass Special pickup
KiOgon Wiring Loom
Bridge Ashtray Cover
Chrome Flat Top knobs (not shown in the pictures below but they were from wdmusic [url="http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/tele-chrome-flat-top-knob-usa-fit-2392-p.asp"]here[/url])

It's not the best P in the world, but it's certainly a nice bass. I'm not using it so no point me keeping it. It's a bit buzzy in one or two spots on the neck, but nothing too serious.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strap is not included with the bass, I don't have that strap anymore! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][s]£120[/s] [s]£110[/s] £95 c[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ollected from Bury st Edmunds or can meet half way anywhere up to 40 miles, so that includes as far away as Norwich, King's Lynn, Huntingdon, Chelmsford, Harlow....[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I gig in Romford/Dagenham occasionally so can even make it that far.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]May be interested in trades for something suitably 4 stringed, multi-pickup-ed and "RAWK!" let me know what you've got.[/font][/color]

Edited by allighatt0r

[quote name='Flex' timestamp='1385762782' post='2292079']
Nice looking bass.... hope the profit goes to Sue Ryder foundation...........
Worthwhile charity and a good bass that was sold to help the needy
[/quote] I wouldnt think there is much profit if any after doing those mods. anyway GLWTS :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Flex' timestamp='1385762782' post='2292079']
Nice looking bass.... hope the profit goes to Sue Ryder foundation...........
Worthwhile charity and a good bass that was sold to help the needy
[/quote]

:o I think a PM would have been more appropriate for a comment like this? :unsure:

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1389819315' post='2338357']
Her Dad was responsible for starting the Rider Cup Golf Tournament - no relevance to this thread - just a useless piece of info I've acquired somewhere...
[/quote]
Is that similar the 'Ryder' Cup? :)

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1389819880' post='2338365']
[/quote]

Very similar "to" the Ryder cup...but let's not get too pedantic about spelling and grammar...BTW where is "Lundun"...anywhere near our capital?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='allighatt0r' timestamp='1385761881' post='2292063']
For sale is my Sue Ryder P bass, which has had the following upgrades:

Black Fender pickguard
Fender 80's Power Jazz Bass Special pickup
KiOgon Wiring Loom
Bridge Ashtray Cover
Chrome Flat Top knobs (not shown in the pictures below but they were from wdmusic [url="http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/tele-chrome-flat-top-knob-usa-fit-2392-p.asp"]here[/url])

It's not the best P in the world, but it's certainly a nice bass. I'm not using it so no point me keeping it. It's a bit buzzy in one or two spots on the neck, but nothing too serious.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strap is not included with the bass, I don't have that strap anymore! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][s]£120[/s] [s]£110[/s] £95 c[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ollected from Bury st Edmunds or can meet half way anywhere up to 40 miles, so that includes as far away as Norwich, King's Lynn, Huntingdon, Chelmsford, Harlow....[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I gig in Romford/Dagenham occasionally so can even make it that far.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]May be interested in trades for something suitably 4 stringed, multi-pickup-ed and "RAWK!" let me know what you've got.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

If I had the money I'd buy that...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1389819315' post='2338357']
Her Dad was responsible for starting the Rider Cup Golf Tournament - no relevance to this thread - just a useless piece of info I've acquired somewhere...
[/quote][quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1389819880' post='2338365']
[/quote][quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1389984126' post='2340311']
Very similar "to" the Ryder cup...but let's not get too pedantic about spelling and grammar...BTW where is "Lundun"...anywhere near our capital?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]
I'm really glad you thought that "Lundun" so so funny. Sadly no one else seems to view it with such humour. It was put under location for (very slightly) comic reasons and really didn't deserve such an accolade but nevertheless it is gratefully accepted. :)