Why become a member? ×

USA Musicman Stingray 1998 XMAS Bargain - SOLD.
£620

2x18

Another of my long scale basses has to go ( only playing Short/Med scale these days ) Its a Honeyburst ( colour 014 ) Stingray 2 eq. that was made on 25th Feb 1998!

It has been well used and knocked about a bit ( see photos ) but is still rock solid and plays and sounds great! ---- Bargain price to allow for condition

I don't have a spare case or gig bag for it, and its Cash and collect sale only so that the buyer can check it out!

Will.

[attachment=149126:IMG_1219.jpg][attachment=149127:IMG_1218.jpg][attachment=149128:IMG_1220.jpg][attachment=149129:IMG_1226.jpg][attachment=149131:IMG_1225.jpg][attachment=149132:IMG_1223.jpg]

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='sammybee' timestamp='1386352771' post='2299245']
Any chance of shipping on this? I'm in Northampton.
[/quote]
Like I said in my original post I don't have a case or gig bag and I don't have any suitable packaging that I would be comfortable posting the Ray in! Also I want the prospective buyer to view the bass to ensure they are happy with the Cosmetics!

I may be able to do a meet up within a reasonable distance for any interested party but Northampton is a bit too far as I live in East Leeds -- ( Selby / York Side )

Will.

[quote name='Ktmman' timestamp='1386371513' post='2299540']
Why are all the bargains t'up north ? I would snap your arm off for that bass if it were down here ! Gutted indeed !
[/quote]

I am willing to pick up / Drop back off any potential buyer from my local Railway Station ( Cross Gates -- Leeds East ) If that helps anyone!

Will.

[quote name='ebenezer' timestamp='1386849739' post='2305275']
nice bass!....what is the weight?
[/quote]

Just weighed on very accurate scales ( Calibrated ) and its a comfortable but respectable 4.2 kg

Will.

Extreme arse........

I recently got myself a 'Ray or I'd have happily walked the 8 miles and relieved you of it before you could say ' why , Davey boy , did you get a blue/rosewood/3eq job when what you really wanted was a honey/maple/2eq , you absolute pillock ?!'.

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1386859816' post='2305514']
Extreme arse........

I recently got myself a 'Ray or I'd have happily walked the 8 miles and relieved you of it before you could say ' why , Davey boy , did you get a blue/rosewood/3eq job when what you really wanted was a honey/maple/2eq , you absolute pillock ?!'.
[/quote]

One of the great posts Dave :)