Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Highway One Jazz Bass (Light Relic) *PRICE DROP*
£500

Killstarz

So I've finally reached that point in my life were Ive decided to hang up my bass for good. This has been my main bass for the last few years and I'm honestly sad to part with it.

[b]Fender Highway One (USA) Jazz Bass in Sunburst. Slightly relic'd, mainly from just general use but has been helped along in a few places. Comes with Hard case.[/b]

[b]£450 Posted[/b]

Price includes Postage. I'll also include the 2 leads pictured and the DSL leather strap. It is also strung with a really nice set of D'adarrio flat wounds.

Edited by Killstarz

[quote name='Joeyfivebags' timestamp='1382955458' post='2258298']
Some nice looking relicing. I'm assuming this is built pre 06 due to lack of badass bridge?
[/quote] Good question... Which I honestly don't have an answer for haha

It's a 60th anniversary edition so, whenever that was.

[quote name='duckman' timestamp='1383161131' post='2261061']
Action is crazy high...any specs?
[/quote] The action isn't high, It's actually pretty low. The angle of the photo just makes it look high.

Spec: made in usa. It has the standard Jazz set-up, alder body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, with 20 med/jumbo frets. The hardware is chrome the tuners are Fender stamped, the bridge is Fender Vintage style, and the pickups are Fender Alnico(passive). The chrome control panel has 2 volumes, and 1 tone. It has a satin lacquer finish in 3-color Sunburst. I have removed the white pickguard from mine and replaced with the tortoise shell.

[quote name='Joeyfivebags' timestamp='1382955458' post='2258298']
Some nice looking relicing. I'm assuming this is built pre 06 due to lack of badass bridge?
[/quote]I'd say so. About the necks, mine had the Posiflex rods and truss adjust at the heel. Prety much US standard without the tint/rolled edges. This one seems to sport a more mexican type neck

[quote name='gruffers' timestamp='1383953980' post='2271361']
I'd say so. About the necks, mine had the Posiflex rods and truss adjust at the heel. Prety much US standard without the tint/rolled edges. This one seems to sport a more mexican type neck
[/quote]Sold...I'll get mi coat.

• 1 month later...