Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£975

Clint

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1382724954' post='2256049']
Love the idea of the bass, but personally I HATE PELHAM BLUE. There, I've said it. Think what you will.
[/quote]

Don't hang up. The doctors will be arriving shortly. The treatment is expensive, but you may yet be saved. Hang on in there; there is yet hope. DON'T HANG UP..!

[quote name='MuckedUpFunkies' timestamp='1382710530' post='2255765']
wowie, this is stunning! GLWS
[/quote]

yeah it is, It looks even better in the flesh which is why I don't understand why it was quickly discountinued by Gibson?

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1382724855' post='2256048']
Afrad not in the market.. BUT.. I LOVE the look of this bass, pickup spacing and colour., mmmm.. oh dear.. back in mo.....
[/quote] yeah its a beauty and sounds great too!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1384435427' post='2276623']
Does it handle feedback well at higher volumes?

Nice bass :)
[/quote]

Thanks. It sounds a good as it looks too and pelham really suits this style of bass but for some reason Gibson discontinued the colour pretty early.

I had a feedback issue with my old hofner so that was one to the main things I looked out for and kept in mind when i bought it. I'm happy to say that feed back isn't an issue!

[quote name='Tripehound' timestamp='1384654321' post='2279247']
I have a Gibson Midtown Standard 6 string (the P90 version) and it is a sensationally good instrument. If this is anything like the guitar then it will be a brilliant bass.
[/quote]
i like the look of the Midtown guitars. I think Gibson have really up'd their game over the past year or so and started producing some really good stuff thats a little different. This is a bass for someone that likes the hollowbody look, wants good tone and a beautiful looking bass and doesn't want to worry about feedback.