Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVP-Pro

Finbar

Oh and on the subject of pedals - There's a Catalinbread SFT for sale on BC too. I've not tried one myself, but apparently they do a good job of adding some grind to bass! (I appreciate you are asking for a 1u preamp, but I thought I'd offer options!)

I really wish the Darkglass stuff came in 1u racks. Ever since the first video of the B3K came out I really wanted one - it was the sound in my head! Always been a bit steep though.

I tried the SFT out before and didn't really like it though :( I was really hyped up for it too!

If I don't just go straight into the pre, and straight out to the power amp, I'll probably end up splitting signal, running a boost/drive into the front end of a pre, and feeding clean sansamp into the FX loop or something silly :P

The new Tech-21 VT Bass Rack might do you.

[url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/vtbassrack.html"]http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/vtbassrack.html[/url]

I gave up waiting and got a VT Bass pedal instead, but I think they'll be available very soon.

Guest bassman7755

[quote name='Finbar' timestamp='1382443612' post='2252145']
I realised I miss my Ampeg SVP-Pro a lot and I want a new one.

They're not all that common though, and I'm a bit out of the loop (a lot out of the loop). Is there anything fairly similar about that I could look into for a gnarly 1u preamp?
[/quote]

I have one that I dont use any more, pm me if you want to do a deal.

Found one on Gumtree and messaged the chap selling it. He replied, and I sent one back trying to barter the postage in with it, then... no reply.

Left it a couple of days and messaged him again, and he said I didn't reply to him, so he sold it to someone else. Absolutely gutted!

[quote name='Finbar' timestamp='1383151005' post='2260856']
Found one on Gumtree and messaged the chap selling it. He replied, and I sent one back trying to barter the postage in with it, then... no reply.
Left it a couple of days and messaged him again, and he said I didn't reply to him, so he sold it to someone else. Absolutely gutted!
[/quote]

[quote name='bassman7755' timestamp='1383119409' post='2260288']
I have one that I dont use any more, pm me if you want to do a deal.
[/quote]

There you go :)