Sign in to follow this  
stingraybassman

SOLD - 2004 USA Jazz Bass - Sunburst
£620

Thanks for the interest. This is now sold

I have half heartedly tried to sell this a couple of times; but with the imminent arrival of my '63 reissue P Bass, and my girlfriends strict one in one out policy, it is time to move this on.

2004 USA Jazz bass, Sunburst, maple fretboard and white pickguard. I have added a badass III bridge (will include the original) which made a huge difference to sustain etc. S1 switching. Will also include a stagg hard case (useable but not brilliant).

It has been my main bass for a couple of years, gigged and recorded lots. Its in really good condition for a 9 year old bass, with only one nick on the fretboard (pictured).

Bass is located near Uttoxeter, but I can easily meet in Manchester, Nottingham or Derby as well. Will ship at buyers expense.
Last Price drop to £580, would also take some kind of octave in px.

Edited by stingraybassman

Does this model have the graphite support rods in the neck or is that more recent/newer models ?

For anyone who is interested, the S1 switch on the Jazz's (less so the Precisions) is excellent. I always have mine in series!

Si

These S1 Jazzes are great basses. My son just loves his. Maybe if you posted the bass you might have more luck.

[quote name='Hutton' timestamp='1382287060' post='2250117']
These S1 Jazzes are great basses. My son just loves his. Maybe if you posted the bass you might have more luck.
[/quote]

You read my mind, I will now post at the buyers expense.