Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 6 PRO £350 SOLD
£450

DanEly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ref earlier question….I have noticed that the amp has been up for sale for a time now and since you haven't got back to me was wondering if it Is still for sale….call me impatient but i was under the impression from the above dialog you were looking for a 'quick as poss' sale…although i am quite new to this site this is a very genuine enquiry and most likely cash sale

[quote name='Petey' timestamp='1389810901' post='2338194']
very interested in the amp…I am over in Chichester…whereabouts in West Sux are you

Pete
[/quote]
[quote name='Petey' timestamp='1389822785' post='2338413']
Ref earlier question….I have noticed that the amp has been up for sale for a time now and since you haven't got back to me was wondering if it Is still for sale….call me impatient but i was under the impression from the above dialog you were looking for a 'quick as poss' sale…although i am quite new to this site this is a very genuine enquiry and most likely cash sale
[/quote]

Hi Pete

I'm based in Haywards Heath. I haven't get a PM from you mind

[quote name='Petey' timestamp='1389869199' post='2338789']
Hi, new to this ….never PM'd before…can you talk me through it …..or would you prefer my land line number?
[/quote]

Click on his name and then on send me a message on the right hand side.

Just tried to PM you DanEly but it says that I cannot PM again now till the 16th Jan….ummmm….. frustrating… hey ho, will eventually get self around site

…I am willing to travel up to you (say Monday evening) and if its all ok to bring my bass, 4 x10, etc to give it a blast and we could do a cash deal there and then

[quote name='Petey' timestamp='1389896975' post='2339320']...it says that I cannot PM again now till the 16th Jan…[/quote]

It's now the 16th January; you can try another PM...

I think PMs can only be sent at 1 or 2 minute intervals. This is standard forum behaviour, preventing robot attacks of thousand of messages per second. Wait a couple of minutes between PMs

([i]unless you're a robot, in which case: %$@$£%& off..![/i] :lol: :P )

Edited by Dad3353

Hi,

Have Pm'd you several times and not heard back…if I haven't heard back from you by Monday morning 10.00am then I will take it that you have had secong thoughts about selling the amp and look elsewhere…no worries

Pete