Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Precision, a bit Pino-like - ITEM NOW SOLD
£325

Lozz196

One 1993 Mex Fender Precision up for grabs - £285 ignore the £325 above - ITEM NOW SOLD

A very fetching candy-cola red, with brown tort scratchplate and rosewood fretboard.

Features include a Wilkinson bridge with brass saddles for brighter sounds/better sustain, and Schaller licensed tuners. Have had new CTS pots and Switchcraft jack installed.

The bass is a player, feels very nice underhand, and incredibly nice on the back as, although I`ve not got scales, it is the lightest bass I have, and my next heaviest weighs 8lb4 and this one is noticeably lighter.

A couple of minor scuffs which you`d expect on a 20 year old bass but nothing I`ve been able to capture on the photos aside from a small bit of cosmetic damage on the neck, which doesn`t affect playability at all.

Happy with bank transfer, paypal (but no fees ta) or good old-fashioned cash. No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1386960821' post='2306943']
Thanks for the kind words Paul, it is indeed a very nice bass - but the rules (mine mainly) state incoming means outgoing.
[/quote] Its kinda like that for me :) But I am still shocked this is still here mate and at a great price too :)