Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton BA5110c Combo - Promethean Clone
£160

TheButler

Hi folks,

Reluctantly advertising this to gauge interest. My first ever forced sale owing to be properly skint. Really don't want to sell this. It is still such a great wee amp, even after it has been through the wars with me. Played over 100 gigs with it, electrically solid. No issues on that front. Aesthetically it is poorish condition, really just because there is wee bits of damage to the carpet covering. The bright button has fallen off in transport.

From a home with cats.

These sound awesome, they are lightweight and pack some punch. Would prefer a face to face deal. Based just outside Edinburgh, near Linlithgow. Selling to pay council tax. Yeah, seriously. Pics to follow.

I'll get some pics up this afternoon. It would be best for you to try this wee thing out yourself, but I will ship. Shouldn't be more than £20 to do that.

The bright button can still be depressed, I should've noted. The cap/cover has just come off. Will detail as best I can in pics, as well as areas were the carpet covering is damaged. No damage to grill cover/speaker or actual amp. These are all good.

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1379342125' post='2211457']
I had one of these for a short while. Was certainly pretty loud with a great punchy sound to it. Mine didn't come with tartan slippers though ;-)
[/quote]

I can chuck the slippers in, but it would double the price.

[quote name='cachao' timestamp='1379145338' post='2209086']
I was sad that HB and Ibanez stopped production of these, when I was looking for a combo. Red Sub produce something similar, but the wait for stock was ridiculous.

These combos are a great concept, and I am sure it will sell quickly.
[/quote]

They were all made by the same company (Beta Aivin) and I'm guessing all discontinued at the same time, which is a real shame. G4M (the ones who had RedSub painted on the front of theirs) have finally pulled the combo from their website, but they still think they can deliver you a head by February 2015, d'oh!

• 4 months later...