Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB310 - BEAD...WITHDRAWN.
£125

pete.young

No trades thank you - looking for a sale to free up some space

SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB310 in metallic blue, 1995. I've owned this one for around 5 years. The preamp is in good condition, all controls work smoothly. It's generally in good condition and plays well, but there are a couple of small marks on the front, some buckle rash on the back and a small chip on the back of the neck, which doesn't affect how it plays. I've tried to show all this in the pictures - happy to supply more pictures if you wish.

It's currently strung BEAD. If you want to put it back to standard tuning, I will include a blank nut and a set of lightly used 40 -100s. The bass comes in a serviceable Ritter gig bag. [b]£125 plus shipping.[/b]

The bass can be collected from the Ipswich area or the South East bass bash. I may also be able to arrange a pickup in central London.

That is a reflection on the top horn next to the 21st fret in the second picture, not a scratch. Apologies for the dust!

Edited by pete.young

Absolute bargain. A better bass for just over £100 you will not find.
Market prices are all over the place at the moment but this is worth at least twice this price.
Despite a bit of a cult following these are by far the most undervalued, under appreciated basses you can buy.
Anyone thinking about this, just buy it - you WILL NOT be disappointed.
GLWTS

[quote name='bagsieblue' timestamp='1377203957' post='2184865']
Absolute bargain. A better bass for just over £100 you will not find.
Market prices are all over the place at the moment but this is worth at least twice this price.
Despite a bit of a cult following these are by far the most undervalued, under appreciated basses you can buy.
Anyone thinking about this, just buy it - you WILL NOT be disappointed.
GLWTS
[/quote]

What he said :)

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1377280387' post='2185844']
See, I know they're excellent basses but I think they look a bit rubbish. I'm just so unattracted to them even though I know its worth every penny of £125!

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone will snap it up!

Truckstop
[/quote]

It's the headstock isn't it??, isn't it??, tell me it's the headstock.

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1377280387' post='2185844']
See, I know they're excellent basses but I think they look a bit rubbish. I'm just so unattracted to them even though I know its worth every penny of £125!

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone will snap it up!

Truckstop
[/quote]

Tut Tut Alex...if you want to see how good they are come and try mine...