Why become a member? ×

Korg DTR2 Rack Tuner - SOLD
£1100

Ok, this ad was originally for a shed of gear which I have already moved on which is why it's in the wrong section. (Mods can you please move it to the appropriate section)

There are however a few items remaining of which this one is for my Korg rack tuner. Everyone knows what this is so it doesn't need much explaining. It's pictured here in it's rack with the Poweramp which is also for sale in another thread.

Korg DTR2 Tuner - £[s]50[/s] £45 postage included.

Edited by PURPOLARIS

Yes mate, my band did a gig there fairly recently. I think it was Glasto weekend therefore it wasn't as busy as we'd have liked but a good gig none the less. Were you sat at the front in the corner, I thought you might be a Bass player if that was you.

[quote name='andyonbass' timestamp='1376312233' post='2171941']
Just been round to "liberate" the 1212L ;)

There is some seriously good gear here folks, and it has obviously been treated well. Get in quick before it gets snapped up. Excellent cuppa too!
Bargain bump!!
[/quote]

Andy, it was a pleasure meeting you, hope the cab treats you well. By the way, I had a look at your FB page, you've got some awesome basses on show.

Ha, yes, I think that was us, we were there when you loaded in then came back just after you began, I think i bored my other half to death telling her about your cabs!!

Anyway, the rig sounded great so this is a great purchase for someone!

Edited by 211dave112

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' timestamp='1376320116' post='2172078']
Andy, it was a pleasure meeting you, hope the cab treats you well. By the way, I had a look at your FB page, you've got some awesome basses on show.
[/quote]

Nice of you to say so Will, my lack of resistance to GAS is clearly the cause ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...