Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Precision 50's Classic (Honey Blonde/Gold) New/Mint/Unused.
£600

jamondrums

[color=#000000][s][size=4][b]PRICE DROP - Now £500 or very nearest.[/b][/size]

As new.
I've only recently taken delivery of this bass at a cost of £700. 2013 Fender 50's classic P bass in gorgeous Honey Blonde paint, Alder body, Maple fretboard, Anodised Gold pick guard, vintage low mass bridge, vintage reverse elephant ears. Comes with it's original deluxe fender gig bag or I have a better quality LakLand gig case you can have with it if you want.

Condition: MINT/New!!
Not a mark, ding, dent, fingerprint, swirl anywhere on this bass. It is as new/unused. It's had a total of probably 20 minutes use (testing it).
The bass is fully professionally set up, ready to go. Action is Mid/Low. Great action, nice neck. Possibly one of the nicest looking basses on the market place. It looks the hounds hangulars!! I was going to keep it but I've just taken stock of another couple of basses so I need to slim down the herd.

It's a new bass as you can see from the pictures.

Trades: Too many basses now, but try me.

Bank Transfer/PayPal/Cash on collection please.

Beautiful bass. Fabulous price. Grab it while its here. Bass is located in Northampton. Any trial welcome.

J.

[size=4]PICTURES:[/size][/s]

[size=4][s]MOBILE USERS...THEY'RE HOSTED ON FLICKR SO YOU NEED TO VIEW THEM ON YOUR MAC/LAPTOP.[/s][/size][/color]

[size=5][u][color="#ff0000"]SOLD[/color][/u][/size]

Edited by jamondrums

The bass that I wanted has now been sold on so I might pull this and keep it now. It is after all a minty stunner and It does keep looking at me saying "I'm a honey and I'm blonde, I've got gold bits and I'm classic and you should keep me!". Lol!

Anyway I'm going to leave it up for a couple of days. If anyone's interested over the weekend it'll be available. If not I may keep it. I don't need the funds really, just wanted to pass it on to fund the Black P that I did (and still do) want.

...again, am open to all trade considerations: Jap/USA/Cash adjustments etc.

Power UP!! Bump bump.

:)

[quote name='jamondrums' timestamp='1376196562' post='2170669']
For sale or trade.

As new.
I've just recently taken delivery of this bass at a cost of £700. 2013 Fender 50's classic P bass in gorgeous Honey Blonde paint, Alder body, Maple fretboard, Anodised Gold pick guard, vintage low mass bridge, vintage reverse tuners. Comes with it's original deluxe fender gig bag or I have a better quality LakLand gig case you can have with it if you want.

Condition: MINT/New!!
Not a mark, ding, dent, fingerprint, swirl anywhere on this bass. It is as new/unused. It's had a total of probably 20 minutes use (testing it).
The bass is fully professionally set up, ready to go. Action is Mid/Low. Great action, very nice neck. Beautiful to play. Pino, P-Bass, warm, groove with tone rolled off and barky, burpy funk goodness with the tone up full. Put a set of flats on it and its a different beast. And it's possibly one of the nicest looking basses on the market place. and just look at it... it looks the absolute bees knees!! I should keep this but I've got a couple of basses arriving soon so I need to slim down my flock.

[b]Price is £550. [/b](Not £600 as stated in the header)

It's a new bass as you can see from the pictures.

Trades: Anything Fender USA/JAP or Squier 80's JV/SQ with cash adjustments either way. No old dogs though please. Looked after basses only.

Bank Transfer/PayPal/Cash on collection please.

Beautiful bass. Grab it while its here. Bass is located in Northampton. Any trial welcome.

J.

[size=4][color=#0000FF]PICTURES:[/color][/size]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93253425@N03/sets/72157635043510372/

[size=4][color=#0000FF]MOBILE USERS...THEY'RE HOSTED ON FLICKR SO YOU NEED TO VIEW THEM ON YOUR MAC/LAPTOP/IPAD.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

Nothing showing on he ipad (

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, if you skim read it, it will be blindingly unclear. But the first line states how much it is.
I'll [b]BOLD [/b]it out just for clarity. I can't for the life of me understand why when editing the post I can't edit OUT the original £600... The confusion is not my fault... :sorry:

Gareth it's £500 or very nearest mate.

Edited by jamondrums

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1378502089' post='2201345']
Wasn't blaming you dude, I think it's just a function of closing and opening the thread n wotnot...it's crystal now though matey ;-)
[/quote]

I didn't feel blamed. I felt compelled to rectify. I absolutely positively agree with you. It's not the most straightforward page template. Does do funny things to the eyes... :shok:

Just for clarity for anyone else: the bass is [b]£500[/b] or very nearest.

Cheers.

[quote name='jamondrums' timestamp='1376196562' post='2170669']
[color=#0000FF]MOBILE USERS...THEY'RE HOSTED ON FLICKR SO YOU NEED TO VIEW THEM ON YOUR MAC/LAPTOP.[/color]
[/quote]

That's not really necessary: here's a link that will let you see them on anything: [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/93253425@N03/sets/72157634936594560"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/93253425@N03/sets/72157634936594560[/url]

[quote name='threedaymonk' timestamp='1378574543' post='2202038']

That's not really necessary: here's a link that will let you see them on anything: [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/93253425@N03/sets/72157634936594560"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/93253425@N03/sets/72157634936594560[/url]
[/quote]

Nice one. Don't know why some people can't view them. I don't seem to have any trouble on my phone/pad. It's not the actual link that's the problem. Seems to be when I edit the post and hit submit the link defaults to the Flickr player rather than keeping it as a clickable link...which is what some people have trouble viewing. Cheers for doing that though threeday.

'ppreciate it.

:)