Why become a member? ×

July Composition Competition - THE RESULTS!

Skol303

Great work guys - Discreet nailed the big city bad-boy nightlife vibe perfectly (so he got my vote) - some great work too from Simon Edward, Garry and Skol/Rob - sorry I couldn't get something together in time - just been too busy - but was a pelasure to listen to this lot... well done again people!

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1375219041' post='2158512']Only 30 votes so far, is this a poor turnout?...[/quote]

Not so bad all in all, taking holidays, worldly occupations and apathy into account.

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1375219041' post='2158512']...Not even one for me though..... Ouch...[/quote]

Welcome, you are a member of a very exclusive club, as am I. Here's your card. Will you pay with cheque or cash, sir..?

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1375219041' post='2158512']..."The play was a great success but the audience was a disaster." :D lol. If only life was a simple as a witty quote.[/quote]

Like. B)

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1375219041' post='2158512']
Only 30 votes so far, is this a poor turnout? Not even one for me though..... Ouch.

"The play was a great success but the audience was a disaster." :D lol. If only life was a simple as a witty quote.
[/quote]

Only getting 1 vote isn't very flattering either, I may tell you :D Well, OK, it is a bit flattering, but then you just get concerned that somebody has let the mental patients onto the computer again.

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1375223260' post='2158608']
...you just get concerned that somebody has let the mental patients onto the computer again.
[/quote]

Eh?? I don't understand... * makes very loud donkey noise and shows everyone ear wax sculpture of Hitler *

[quote name='Bilbo' timestamp='1375274557' post='2159085']
Hey, Skol......

[size=6] [/size][size=6]LOSER!!! :yarr: :yarr: :P[/size]
[/quote]

Haha! Not the first time and certainly won't be the last either...

Besides, who am I to take on the might of D.I.S.C.O.?!

All is as it should be :D

Aye, a hearty congratulations to Garry (lowdown) who is this month's winner by over 30% of the vote!

An excellent track. Super-slick production as always. And indisputable proof that 70's D.I.S.C.O. is still very much alive and kicking. Amen to that :)

Well done mate!

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1375312964' post='2159770']unfortunately, as I remember it, last Wednesday when this thread went up, I wasn't in much of a mood, so I never bothered to relisten to all the entires, I'm ashamed to say, but I did pick the entry that I remember liking! It was yours, Skol and Rob [/quote]

Thanks Milty! Glad you liked it. 'Twas good fun working with Rob and getting to play with some proper guitars 'n' stuff :)

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1375311621' post='2159758']
@DadThreeThousandThreeHundredandFiftyThree

I can't believe you've had no votes, your entry is excellent :-(
[/quote]

Why, thank you, kind sir. B) I thought so too, but the world is not yet ready, perhaps. They laughed at Galileo. They mocked Gutenberg. They ignored Dad3353. They were wrong for two of those statements. :mellow: