Why become a member? ×

withdrawn

artisan

[quote name='artisan' post='215930' date='Jun 10 2008, 09:34 AM']in electron blue,mint condition only six months old.

comes with a Fender standard gig bag.
£250.00
sorry no trades.
cheers.[/quote]

oooooh tempting!!

:)

PM sent

Edited by CHRISDABASS

Looks like an "upgrade" to me rather than a standard. Standard usually have strat type vol and tone knobs, not chrome barrels.

Not that I spend my time studying MIM bass parts lists like :) - it's just I own an "upgrade" which I bought as a standard.

"Upgrades" also have US electrics (not pickups)

Edited by bigjohn

[quote name='Machines' post='216247' date='Jun 10 2008, 03:34 PM']The Strat style knobs were on the late 90's and early 00's Jazzes I know that much. To be honest i've never seen a Precision with strat style knobs..[/quote]

Mine is a 2000 model that I bought about 8 months ago, and that had Strat knobs that were swiftly changed.

[quote name='artisan' post='219890' date='Jun 16 2008, 02:37 PM']another bump (come on you tight f***ers :) )[/quote]

ive bought from neil before and not only are his basses are kept in fantastic condition but he seems to have a nack for picking really nice ones!!!

great bloke to deal with too!

:huh:

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='220338' date='Jun 17 2008, 06:48 AM']ive bought from neil before and not only are his basses are kept in fantastic condition but he seems to have a nack for picking really nice ones!!!

great bloke to deal with too!

:)[/quote]

:huh:
cheers Chris,very kind
you're a top bloke to deal with too.

• 2 months later...