Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Jack Casady Modified
£400

basses

This bass had the headstock knocked off and was repaired by Chris Mcintyre of Mcintyre guitars. Chris is a very reputable luthier and does the guitar work for many of London's pro players. He assures me the repair is stronger than the original join.
Chris also added a matt finish to the back of the neck so it doesn't get all sticky and nasty. He moved the strap button from the heel to the top horn which he reinforced to take the weight, balance is now much better. He removed the Epiphone label and signature which suits me coz i don't want some other dude's name on my bass. There is also an original fitted Epiphone hard case

This bass sounds great and looks gorgeous. What more could you want....

Bass is in south east London. I would prefer buyer collects but a meet may be possible

£400

[attachment=138845:photo8.JPG][attachment=138844:photo7.JPG][attachment=138837:photo.JPG][attachment=138838:photo1.JPG][attachment=138839:photo2.JPG][attachment=138840:photo3.JPG][attachment=138841:photo4.JPG][attachment=138842:photo5.JPG][attachment=138843:24pesos ronnies lite.jpg]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So now you've got some other dude's name on your bass in two places instead of one? ;)

Joking aside, these are great basses. The mods won't change the fact that they sound great and are nice and light, great for long gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1376321405' post='2172092']
So now you've got some other dude's name on your bass in two places instead of one? ;)

Joking aside, these are great basses. The mods won't change the fact that they sound great and are nice and light, great for long gigs.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/graeskyenathoof/Guns/57be558afa1f7f6e525a63753e7237c0_zps97fc5a35.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by bigsmokebass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...