Why become a member? ×

the Jetsonics - The Grey Horse, Kingston Friday 10th May

Low End Bee

I'm pretty pleased with myself for managing to get two bands I want to watch on the same bill.

We've got Chatham's Mr Bridger with their massively entertaining rock n roll bonkers front man and the debut gig from Hour of the Dog with Basschat's very own Discreet on bass.

Should be a corker.

You guys just stop scheduling gigs on the same dates as the Junkyard Dogs!! Grrrr :angry:
Jokes aside, our gang will have to miss this, I'm afraid, as we'll be otherwise engaged at the George in W4. Any hope of catching this lineup on another occasion?

PS Have a fantastic evening and take and publish photos and vids!

Great to finally put some names to faces. Our first gig was a real blast and we all enjoyed it - special thanks to Ad for use of his rig - [i]and [/i]his PSU for my B3 which I very stupidly left at home, [i]and [/i]a lead, as mine wouldn't fit his amp as I have angled jacks... d'oh!! I'll know next time. Thanks, Ad.

Mr Bridger are quite something! Throwing a guitar into the audience is pretty wild, though quite possibly constitutes a health and safety issue, ha, ha! :D [size=4]The Jetsonics sounded really great and are super-tight. I'm guessing you guys have more than a few gigs under your belts..? Most impressive.[/size]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1368269002' post='2075104']
This thread is worthless without pictures ;)
[/quote]

It was a splendid evening! Lovely to meet Mark and Lozz, and great to see Ad again. HOTD were really good, first gig too, I really enjoyed their set of what reminded me of US '70s new wave, post punk. Mr Bridger were fun, the singer did some damage to a Fender Stratocaster :) The Jetsonics were ace as always!

Hour Of The Dog

The Jetsonics

[url="https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/941662_10151571444019659_841313466_n.jpg"][/url]

Edited by xilddx