Why become a member? ×

Bassist from West Midlands (New to Site)

Basschatfield

Hi all, just joined and everything looks awesome pure bass, haha i love it.
So i'm 19 and been playing bass for roughly 5 years now, i practically dedicate my life to playing bass. I'm currently in a gigging band who play all over england. I'll be attending college this september for a HND in music and cannot wait to start.
I play with a Yamaha RBX series. Using pedals, man i love pedals can't get enough of them. I have a variety but i'm sure i'll post some pictures up soon to let you guys judge it :)
My influences are massive from Flea to Hendrix to The Crainberries to Dubstep, i love all typesof music and love creating and learning about it. I've just gotten into jazz and i've been watching many jazz players eg. Richard Bona, Jeff Berlin. I just wanna play and show the world my music :)
So yeah i've joined to talk bass and contribute to your posts and to hopefully make new friends.

I hope my contribution goes well.

Welcome, young whippersnapper (no ill intentions - just love that word),

I hope you find what you're looking for here. Should be able to.
You sound very dedicated. That's good. Don't you forget to live now. Living is also good. ;)

Enjoy the Bass, enjoy the Chat.

best,
bert