Why become a member? ×

My 75 Fender jazz

SkinnyMike

iv been meaning to put this up for a while now and finally, here it is;

My lovely 1975 fender jazz. :)

Enjoy:

This is no doubt the best bass i have ever owned and its sad as it is probably the nicest jazz i will ever own.
Its got some wizard 84's, cort tuning heads and its just had some new frets and strings put on it.
It plays like a dream, especailly with thoes pups. They are hands down the best pups you can get for a jazz bass. Believe me on that one!

Cheers
Mike

Edited by the_house123

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TimmyC' post='206616' date='May 26 2008, 04:02 PM']Sweet bass man. Is it all original 'cause it looks like the pickups are in the 60's position not 70's?[/quote]

Afraid not, the body is actually a 92'. However thats about to get swapped out for a swamp ash Warmouth body in transparent blue :) :huh: :huh:

mmmmmm

Dont let the idea of the 92' body fool you though, this bass is an absolute monster!

only the neck. At the moment its a sort of 75'-92' Hybrid with new hardware. :blush: I need to source some more "original" hardware aswell at some point but for now, its good enough for a lazy student like me :)

Edited by the_house123

[quote name='the_house123' post='213740' date='Jun 6 2008, 11:27 AM']only the neck. At the moment its a sort of 75'-92' Hybrid with new hardware. :blush: I need to source some more "original" hardware aswell at some point but for now, its good enough for a lazy student like me :)[/quote]

The colour is great... loving it!