Why become a member? ×

Status Electro is the price right?

phsycoandy

I saw one of these in a shop today Marked up at £649, I guess I could haggle aswell it sounded really sweet. I have no idea if that is a good/bad price, please enlighten me, it was new with Status case,tags etc. Fretless unlined with side markers, twas a beauty. Guess this is nearly in the right forum as it was a "Bass For Sale"

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='205220' date='May 23 2008, 08:33 PM']I think they left the 1 off the front of the price![/quote]
you may be right I think id better go and snap it up!

What is the real price then?

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='205326' date='May 23 2008, 11:40 PM']Theres one on Loot for a little bit less :) : [url="http://www.loot.com/advert/bass-guitar-/19959553"]http://www.loot.com/advert/bass-guitar-/19959553[/url][/quote]

wow...wish i could give ti a try...i love the look of those statuses. fretted though

[quote name='Matte_black' post='205355' date='May 24 2008, 01:06 AM']The one on Loot is an Electro I (a bit cheaper than the new one). The Electro I had Maple neck, Rosewood board, piezo (no magnetic pickups) and didn't have the Rosewood top neither.
I'd buy this bass in a heartbeat if I wasn't a builder myself.[/quote]

ack...shame about the lack of a pickup

I've agreed a price on the one attached - may be the one on Loot but I can't see that link now.

Seemed like a bit of a steal at just under £250 so agreed a deal quite quickly.

Just fancied something to noodle around on at home :)

[quote name='molan' post='206911' date='May 26 2008, 10:44 PM']I've agreed a price on the one attached - may be the one on Loot but I can't see that link now.

Seemed like a bit of a steal at just under £250 so agreed a deal quite quickly.

Just fancied something to noodle around on at home :)[/quote]

that's [i]lovely[/i]

fantastic price too...