Why become a member? ×

80s Matsumoku Aria Pro II SOLD

Bassworm

Hi All,

Due to financial circumstances beyond my control, my clearout continues :-(

My 80s Aria is now up for sale on Fleabay. at;

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330238630098&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=014[/url]

Any questions/observations, please get in touch.

Cheers,
Mike E.

Edited by Bassworm

[quote name='Bassworm' post='207402' date='May 27 2008, 05:31 PM']Would you believe it? 47 watchers and only one bid....[/quote]

Mike, seriously.

If you're putting anything else up for sale give me first refusal by mail before you throw it on the 'bay. Dammit man, if circumstances change you can always buy them back at cost from me coz I know how much some of these have meant to you over the years!!

[quote name='Scoop' post='207602' date='May 27 2008, 09:32 PM']Mike, seriously.

If you're putting anything else up for sale give me first refusal by mail before you throw it on the 'bay. Dammit man, if circumstances change you can always buy them back at cost from me coz I know how much some of these have meant to you over the years!![/quote]

Dave. you are as always, a prince among men. Hopefully see you soon (and I'll tell you the story of Your Demise and their encounter with the Belgian legal system)

[quote name='Bassworm' post='208141' date='May 28 2008, 03:53 PM']Heh, 56 of the buggers now.[/quote]

There are different reasons for watching. Sometimes I watch am item if I'm considering selling something similar, sometimes I'm just curious as to what an item will fetch, occasionally I'm going to bid later but forget cos I don't visit eBay for days!

And if I do bid on an item, I leave it until the last 5 minutes of an auction, otherwise you could just be inflating the price getting into a bidding war. My philosophy is don't give people time to think about whether they want to go higher than their original maximum!

Aria Pro II - I knew a guy who was a hot bass player and he absolutely loved his APII, and I have a really old guitar APII which I would never part with. They are very good instruments.

[quote name='Golchen' post='208175' date='May 28 2008, 04:25 PM']There are different reasons for watching. Sometimes I watch am item if I'm considering selling something similar, sometimes I'm just curious as to what an item will fetch, occasionally I'm going to bid later but forget cos I don't visit eBay for days!

And if I do bid on an item, I leave it until the last 5 minutes of an auction, otherwise you could just be inflating the price getting into a bidding war. My philosophy is don't give people time to think about whether they want to go higher than their original maximum![/quote]

Heh, true, I have been guilty of this myself in the past. I'm just feeling a tad anxious because I sold a great Overwater recently and out of thirty-odd watchers, only one bid was made.

[quote]Aria Pro II - I knew a guy who was a hot bass player and he absolutely loved his APII, and I have a really old guitar APII which I would never part with. They are very good instruments.[/quote]

It is a great instrument, fun to play and makes a great racket.