Why become a member? ×

I'm selling a bass, pics coming soon, make me an offer.

thumbo

For sale a mint Stingray bought two days ago. I still haven't received it, actually, but it looks good. Of course, a previous owner was wearing a torture belt all the time so the finish is completely destroyed on the back and repainted with yellow and purple watercolours. This I believe increases its value, so a firm 5000£.

Might trade for a lollipop cash my way.

[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1361405026' post='1985648']
This is really my rock bottom price, absolutely no lowballers, I'd sooner keep it for another two years than let it go for less.

BUMP [s]£500[/s] £450

BUMP [s]£450[/s] £400

BUMP [s]£400[/s] £350

BUMP [s]£350[/s] £300

BUMP [s]£300[/s] £250

BUMP [s]£250[/s] £200
[/quote]

£45 + 3 stickle bricks ?

[quote name='uncle psychosis' timestamp='1360924023' post='1978320']
Is this one of the early models where the guys in the factory were washing their hands with bars of soap, or one of the later models where they'd moved to liquid soap?
[/quote]
Which soap is best for metal?

Only for the next 45 minutes! after that, it goes to ebay for good, whatever the offer - a matter of principle. If you're late, you're late.

Here is my beloved original custom custom special Davinci 14-string Powerade. Maybe you haven't heard about this fantastic luthier, but he's well known in my building. Body made of AAAA quilted Astsulis, a blue-orangish wood, which can only be found in New Zealand forests, and is actually illegal. Custom paint job on the front with the face of my sister-in-law. Image uploader doesn 't work - just imagine it.

Custom pre with a passive tone knob for eack PU pole. LEDs surrounding the bridge and tuners, useful to adjust intonation mid-gig. Neck is a dream, and works for pushing pizzas in the oven too.

Will not bother to ship or even package. Actually you will have to get it yourself from my kitchen, it must be somewhere. And you'll have to see me cry when you leave - the 3000£ (cash in hand only, small bills with non-consecutive serial numbers please) will never replace it.

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1361520709' post='1986796']
I now feel completely unable to write another F/s thread :(
[/quote]
[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1361524561' post='1986858']
Don't worry about it, that's what this thread is for. Any one of the posters here would be happy to write one for you :blink:
[/quote]

What? Doesn't this thread provide all the inspiration one could ever need to write one's own F/S threads? ;)

best,
bert