Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN**1975 Fender Precision. Black/Maple. All original

PauBass

[color=#333333]Here we have my beloved '75 Fender Precision. The bass is 100% original, Fender case included.[/color]
[color=#333333]Serial Number 550933[/color]

[color=#333333]My only reason to offer it here is that I'm more of a Jazz Bass Man and I would like to trade it for an all original 70's Jazz Bass, ideally white and maple neck.[/color][color=#333333]I will consider other colours but I definitely want a maple neck this time.[/color]

[color=#333333]As you will see on the pictures the bass is [/color][color=#333333]excellent condition and plays like a dream, low your action as much as you want and no fretbuzz... you wouldn't tell this bass is nearly 40 years old! It has a lovely tone to it and it's so easy to play.[/color]

[size=4][/size]
[size=4][/size]
[size=4][/size]
[size=4][/size]

I'm offering the bass as a trade but, as per Forum rules, the sale p[size=4]rice is £1800[/size]
[size=4]The bass can be seen/tried in Peacehaven.[/size]

[size=4]A[/size][size=4]ny questions, please ask and I'll be happy to answer them.[/size]

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='fermented grooves' timestamp='1360636709' post='1973889']
God, please send me the money in an envelope so I can buy this bass.

:gas:
[/quote]

:D :lol: :D

All messages now replied, sorry about the delay.

Still available

Edited by PauBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone lend me £1800. This is my dream bass 70's black on black Precision with a maple freboard. Praying for a lottery win, fast

Hi
Love the bass.... looks fab!

A bit of a long shot here, but would you consider a trade plus cash for my Status (Headless) 6 string. It's a beautiful bass in amazing condition. Made from some very special tone woods.Comes with Hiscocks Hard case

Best wishes

paul