Why become a member? ×

Anyone else get the Warwick NAMM Newsletter?

merello

Thanks merello! We also have the new Rockbass Corvette Medium-Scale 32" 5-string, the Rockbass Vampyre Dark Lord, and of course the Thumb LTD 2013. We're also debuting the BC 10 combo amp, and the LWA 1000 class D lightweight amp head! Please let me know if you've got any questions or need assistance in any way.

Edited by Warwick_Official

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1358442872' post='1939308']
Thanks merello! We also have the new Rockbass Corvette Medium-Scale 32" 5-string, and of course the Thumb LTD 2013. We're also debuting the BC 10 combo amp, and the LWA 1000 class D lightweight amp head! Please let me know if you've got any questions or need assistance in any way.
[/quote]
Aye man! Post some images on here! Keeps rejecting mine! Really liked the EUB - any idea of price?

Garey, will the Rockbass Triumph be available left-handed too? The blurb doesn't specify, as far as I can see.
I'm not in a hurry to gain another upright, but I'm gassing, so at the moment this question is mostly out of curiosity :) :rolleyes: :gas:

Thanks for all your help and info!

Edited by bluejay

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1358453409' post='1939603']
[url="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4718779/TriumphLite01.jpg"]http://dl.dropbox.co...iumphLite01.jpg[/url]

At £879 that Triumph seems very good value for money
[/quote]

Curious to know if a. a lefty version exists and b. the price will be the same as the righty version, as per all other Warwick models.

Edited by bluejay

A few more questions for you Garey:

So has the Korean Star Bass been discontinued? It's still on the pricelist, but now I can't find it on the website.

And is the RB Star Bass the same shape as the Warwick version, or is it flatter, like the RB streamers are?

That thing really isn't helping my gas.

I really like the look of that 5 string corvette. Always have. I think it's one if the few 'non-fender' body shapes that is genuinely beatiful. Lots of manufacturers try to reinvent the wheel, or try to be different for the sake of it but the fluid lines of the 'vette are a triumph of musical instrument design.

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1358528100' post='1940949']
[size=4]throwoff - Correct, most of the German made basses have gone back to the Wenge neck for 2013. Thanks![/size]
[/quote]

At last!! Fantastic news! Never was a fan of Ovangkol compared to Wenge :)

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1358528100' post='1940949']....
mart - Yes, the Pro Series Star Bass has been discontinued. ...
[/quote]
Thanks for the info. It's a shame about the pro Star bass, cos that was curved like the German SB, wasn't it? I wonder if there were any fretless ones made. I know it was theoretically available fretless, but I never saw any shop offer a fretless for sale.