Why become a member? ×

THE Bass Relay Thread

Jimryan

[quote name='The Axman' timestamp='1382556399' post='2253684']
The BassRelay has reached Cambourne.... and I have a gig in Cambourne on Friday (I play for both bands). Aqntbghd (Julian) has agreed to hand over the Bass to me for the night to play during this gig so we can pass the collecting tin around the pub and hopefully raise some money for this worthy cause!

[/quote]

And put the event details on the FB page too

[quote name='The Axman' timestamp='1382886536' post='2257557']
Handing the Bass over to Julian for his performance on Thursday. Good luck with it mate!!

BTW.... I love the sound that those Seymour Duncan pickups make, what are they, i must get some for my Jazz Bass!
[/quote]

They're Quarter Pounders

Here are the first pics of yesterday night :) it was a very quiet night at greens (halloween effect ?) but still the bass was played and money was collected for research for cancer. Will track people there for more pictures (including some of me playing the bass).

So who wants to be next ? I can deliver the bass in a triangle between heathrow, stansted and cambridge :)

[attachment=147344:1375852_542080819215696_332863836_n.jpg]
[attachment=147345:1294502_542387169185061_547890096_o.jpg]

About 150£ were collected in these two Cambourne gig (and the previous one too). Everything donated on the just-giving page and.... WE'VE REACHED 50% of the objective !!!!

Keep it going guys ! I know that 4Strings has a gig beginning of december but i'm sure we can do more in november. So... who's next ? :)