Why become a member? ×

THE Bass Relay Thread

Jimryan

[quote name='Jimryan' timestamp='1370362057' post='2099736']
As far as I'm aware it didn't make glastonbudget.

The quickest way to contact BB Blackdog is through either his or his band's Facebook page, I'll PM the links when I get home.
[/quote]

Thanks Jim and Neil - have sent Dale a message via his FB page. Hope that does the trick !

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1370368067' post='2099857']
Is it too late to start a photo gallery of the bass on its travels?
[/quote]

There are photos on the relay's Facebook page, and IIRC there was a photos-only thread on here somewhere.

[url="http://www.facebook.com/BcBassRelay?fref=ts"]http://www.facebook.com/BcBassRelay?fref=ts[/url]

[quote name='Gazm' timestamp='1370384090' post='2100245']
Would be good for admin to re-publish the pics on the facebook page so they appear without having to trawl the "[color=#808080]Recent Posts by Others on BC Bass Relay"[/color]
[/quote]

I'll sit and do it this afternoon

I think there is some way to tag pictures to a location, so you can have like a map with pictures on it. Everyone needs to take plenty of pictures anyway! James, if you want to send me a list of the locations and a load of gig photos, I can put them into some kind of promo video for you.

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1370427788' post='2100579']
I think there is some way to tag pictures to a location, so you can have like a map with pictures on it. Everyone needs to take plenty of pictures anyway! James, if you want to send me a list of the locations and a load of gig photos, I can put them into some kind of promo video for you.
[/quote]

I can do the tagging. As for the video, I'll send everything I have when I get home tomorrow, I think Iamtheelvy may have a video too, I can't remember.

Also, if any BC members would like admin on the FB page, just let me know.

ok by me ...as long as it comes back to Derbyshire at some stage so that I can get my "go" on the purple princess !

BTW when is the "special' occasion - here I am thinking if its after this weekend then I may be done anyway (..hoping that Dale at BB Blackdog will have finished and I can pick her up in the next couple of days )?

Dale ...you out there? :D

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1370528969' post='2102253']
ok by me ...as long as it comes back to Derbyshire at some stage so that I can get my "go" on the purple princess !

BTW when is the "special' occasion - here I am thinking if its after this weekend then I may be done anyway (..hoping that Dale at BB Blackdog will have finished and I can pick her up in the next couple of days )?

Dale ...you out there? :D

[/quote]

If it came off it'd be Sunday 23 June here in Falkirk. I should know fairly soon whether it's a goer or not. Hope so as it'd be a blast and help raise interest .