Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX 2009 SOLD

waveydavy

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Warwick Streamer LX 4 for sale. 2009 model. [/font][/color][/size]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Particularly attractive model constructed from highly figured woods. The natural finished “Coloured Flamed Maple” body has both flame and spalt to its grain. The ovankol neck has a highly figured grain patern. Active MEC Precision and Jazz pickups, 2 band active MEC active circuit. Chrome hardware. Currently set with medium low action.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]In great condition – see photo. I’ll get some additional photos light permitting[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Looking for £875 including courier delivery[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by waveydavy

What is the profile of the neck like? Is it a chunky D or a slimmer C (if that makes any sense- all the warwicks I have ever touched (=2) had very deep, thick necks when measuring from the fretboard to where your thumb sits which don't really suit.)

I've had a go of this bass and it's a dream to play, one of the thinnest and quickest necks I've seen on a Warwick and the photos don't do it justice, the wood is to die for.

Add to that Waveydavy is an all round top fella so buy with absolute confidence.

Someone is going to get a beauty here :-)

Edited by W11ATO