Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB pickguards

LloydyG10

Hey Gang!!

I've just snapped up a Yamaha BB414 in Vintage White on the old evilbay, it's the version without the pickguard which the other models have.

the question iwould like to aks is if anybody knows where i can buy a pickguard to put on it?? are there any aftermarket/ third party outlets where i can get one or if anybody knows if there is anyway i can get one made up or know of anyone who can knock one up for me.

Thanks for your time, look forward to the replies

Cheers!!

LLoydyG10

[quote name='LloydyG10' timestamp='1357904712' post='1930254']
I'm only after the pickguard, can you confirm that the pickguard alone does not fit the 414 Iconic?? cheers!!
[/quote]

I think Iconic has the one from the Bb1024x the one you should look at is the Bb414x.
I'd google it to see if you like it then ring yamaha and ask if it will fit.

• 6 years later...

Hi Iconic,

Re Jan 11th 2013 thread when you had an unused Yamaha black pickguard and control plate for a BB1024X.

Have you still got them both ? A long shot I know but that’s exactly what I need to mod my BB1024 ( Made in 2010 ).

The Pickguard will drop in but can you confirm the control plate will just screw in place? I’m not sure if the body is routed 

underneath the plate of an X model. 

Cheers,

Quent

• 1 year later...
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2013 at 07:45, LloydyG10 said:

Hey Gang!!

I've just snapped up a Yamaha BB414 in Vintage White on the old evilbay, it's the version without the pickguard which the other models have.

the question iwould like to aks is if anybody knows where i can buy a pickguard to put on it?? are there any aftermarket/ third party outlets where i can get one or if anybody knows if there is anyway i can get one made up or know of anyone who can knock one up for me.

Thanks for your time, look forward to the replies

Cheers!!

LLoydyG10

Hey  LLoydyG10, how are you?

Excuse me, did you find your pickguard?