Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*Sold* Fender Precision Roadworn fiesta red.

Badlydrawnbanjo

Hi Rich, I think it's just the light and the tort pick guard on the other one throwing the colours out a little. I have some better pics now if you want to see them? There's another one appeared at the same price on ebay now (which is obviously more expensive than I have it on here for) without the pick up and bridge covers.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Badlydrawnbanjo' timestamp='1354313368' post='1884859']
How is this still here?
[/quote]

If my road worn jazz is anything to go by, I'm sure the precision is equally good.

Have you thought about offering delivery yourself? I know it seems a pain (well I used to think so, until I actually did it), but I think it attracts a lot of buyers. There's lots of post about it on here and advice with couriers. Once you've packed a bass well, the courier side is actually very easy. My last three basses I've sold I have just dropped them into my local parcel force and had no problems at all. Hope this helps and good luck with the sale.

Edited by maldy

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1361310891' post='1984504']
I already have one and I'm tempted. What a price!!

If I came in to £500 I wouldn't hesitate.
[/quote]

Cheers.

I *thought* I'd priced it to sell quickly? Especially when you take into account the £50's worth of chrome on it and £60's worth of set up.

These were regularly changing hands for £600+ not too long ago.