Why become a member? ×

cant get basschat on my ipod touch today 14th nov?

hollywoodrox

Hi i cant get anything to load or display on basschat today on my ipod touch, it usually breezes along, all oher sites I lok at are working. it works onmy mac ok too as im typing this, i prefer to read it o ny ipod though as its super speedy and i can take it anywhere. do you think i could have blocked it by accident or do you think its something to do with how its displayed for mobile devices that is not working, anyone help please Im a basschat addict and the best way to fix is on my mobile device, ive rebooted etc cheers...paul

no worries man thanks for letting me know I thought I may have blocked it or something by accident. the mobile site works really well for me i must say, even on a small screen like my ipod touch it is a joy to read, i know its good as I,ll often pause a tv programme im waatching just to check some posts so its a testament to you guys skills. Im gonna get my relatives to get me a basschat t shirt for xmas. catch you later and thanks....paul

MB1. B)
Have had the full version of Basschat on my i phone for ages!(most Useful!)
yesterday it decided to revert back to the abreviated mobile version???(Absolute Pantaloons!) :o ...Call the cops!
Now having deleted it to reinstall it... i cant get any version from anywhere :(
So this would explain a lot! me thinks!

Status update for Basschat on Facebook, from Ped, about an hour ago (5.36pm on 14/11):

[quote][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi Basschatters. Whilst we work on some site updates you might see the mobile theme being a bit up and down tonight (mostly down) but it should be all working tomorrow. Cheers, ped[/font][/size][/quote]