Why become a member? ×

Video camera at rehearsal!

Highfox

I might regret posting this, as it shows I'm not the greatest bass player out there! but, I set up a static video camera during our rehearsals this week. Thought I might share just one song we did, warts/mistakes and all :)
It's nothing special but our own composition and yes I should ask the drummer to move the cymbal next time. lol.
I expect you all to be fluent in Finnish and understand the lyrics :)
ps. please be kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhBKGO9rf0

• 3 weeks later...

Hi great song it reminded me of scorpions or UFO slower style songs for some reason.I listen to loads of Finnish rock and metal,night wish,Stratovarius,children of bodom ,winter sun,ensiferum,norther,warmen,Kotipelto eternal tears of sorrow and lots of others. Finnish architecture and design is cool too I have some glass by a famous designer/architect,I love the scenery too and the wildlife,illness prevents me travelling but one day I hope to visit Suomi.
Finvox studios look good amazing all the bands who record there,I used to read all the moomin books by tove janson when I was younger too. Cheers. Paul

Edited by hollywoodrox