Why become a member? ×

USA FENDER JAZZ BASS, 1998 **ON HOLD PENDING**

tom1946

Hi, this is my amazing time warp 1998 USA Jazz bass .

[font=Arial][size=3]. This is in a lovely deep metallic blue and is complemented by the dark red tortoise-shell scratchplate. It is reminiscent of an early Jazz in LPB which may be why the previous owner decided to fit the lower positioned thumb-rest and the chrome pick up cover. The chrome bridge cover is included (with screws) but not [/size][/font]fitted.

The neck is very straight and has (naturally for me) a low action. I have fitted new Roto's and it sounds very punchy indeed. The only mark I can see is on the curve where your knee would be if sat down, however it's so small I can't even photograph it.

[font=Arial][size=3]Comes with truss rod adjustment tool, a couple of tags, and the chrome covers.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3]It is in an as new[/size][/font] Hiscox hard case which is immeasureably better than the Fender effort imo.

I am not looking for any trades apart from two, a G&L Tribute with a maple board to a value of no more than £325. Must be mint too.

I want £650 for this as it's quite unusual, To include free delivery to UK mainland.

Thanks for reading.

Pics:

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1350650440' post='1841758']
Thomas dear boy, I wish to know more about your church. Surely this jazz is the temptation from Beelzebub? :lol:
[/quote]

You still got the Antigua Karl? Do you fancy some sort of.... nah, you're trying to cut back innit. :gas: :o :lol:

• 2 weeks later...