Why become a member? ×

Kevin McCloud - bass player!

malbass

That was me BTW. Should read:

[i]"Kevin does play a bit of bass but he confesses he has no great knowledge as it’s more of a hobby and so would prefer not to participate in an actual interview. Also, his filming schedule for Grand Designs is very hectic, which doesn’t allow him much time to do requests of this nature."[/i]

They will...he's doing a lot more than just a TV programme, he's developing a franchise from what I can see with Grand Designs in Australia as well. He's thrown his weight in behind the earthquake recovery in Christchurch where I am which is good. It helps give the recovery work some international recognition.

[quote name='louisthebass' timestamp='1349722174' post='1829677']
Name of Gary Sinise's band is the Lieutenant Dan Band - named after his character in Forrest Gump & he's been taught by Jeff Berlin.
[/quote]

I remember that now, awesome!! there quite a few famous bass playing actor thou arn't there?

Johnny depp, jeff bridges, gary oldman, and hulk hogan, lol, I did a quick google and recon there around 25 plus fair sized actors who play bass, awesome!!
used to read a bit of kevin McCloud's books back....baaack in the day when I was studying interior design and finishing! sweet that he plays!!! used to think he was alright know his deffo a cool dude! lol :P

[quote name='bassace' timestamp='1351243019' post='1849071']
Anyone else a GD fan?
[/quote]

ep, both myself and the missus watch it. This weeks was interesting, liked it but I wouldn't want to live there.

I thought Man Made House was interesting, if a little self indulgent, but it was fun to watch :) I love the chair from a tractor linkage, want one!

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1351237347' post='1848962']
That was me BTW. Should read:

[i]"Kevin does play a bit of bass but he confesses he has no great knowledge as it’s more of a hobby and so would prefer not to participate in an actual interview. Also, his filming schedule for Grand Designs is very hectic, which doesn’t allow him much time to do requests of this nature."[/i]
[/quote]

That's a shame, I'd be interested to hear a bit from him. Thanks for asking though!

[quote name='Lord Sausage' timestamp='1351243706' post='1849084']
Hammond playing bass.
[media]http://youtu.be/ySJ8CZmq2V8[/media]
Clarkson can't play drums
[/quote]

Fricking awesome!! lol, i've been to watch bands not as good as that! lol, in fact I think I've been in a couple too! lol :blush:

Edited by harleyheath