Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Warwick Streamer Stage I (1990) Special! Must Seen! Funkiest bass ever!

Taa

No stickers no transfers , its airbrush.

I have no problem with rude - disrespectfull peeps as I dont care what they writes, if you not fancy with the price tag then tell me how much I need to ask for it ? even come my thread and advertise your own bass, if moderators not care, i dont care either.

I can send some other pics of bass and some pics of the modification - replacement - painting process

Thanks for looking!

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1348092602' post='1809345']...The nut I think is a warwick nut, just not the one that would have originally been on it!
[/quote]
It doesnt look like a Warwick nut to me, unless it's from a very early (pre JAN1) bass.

Ultimately it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but I think you'd have to get someone to try it in the flesh to convince them that what you've got is a £3000 bass. And even then they'd better fall in love with it, because they would have a hard time selling it on to someone else.

As it stands it's just too far from being a Streamer for anyone to take a gamble on it without playing it and inspecting it very carefully. Even then I don't think you'll get close to your asking price. It's a shame because it clearly was a great bass at one time, but I think now it's a £300 - £500 bass. If and only if that neck is a fantastic neck and the bass has no issues other than the cosmetic.

[quote name='Taa' timestamp='1347972171' post='1807365']

The nut is not original, its changed due to neck and fboard replacement, old nut was wenge and the new one is brass, I think its better and Warwick has started to putting brass nuts on Streamer 1-2 after this series. You can check it on Warwick official web site.

feel free to ask any questions.

[/quote]

I actually think it's pretty incredible the seller has managed to keep his cool for this long. Regardless of the history of this bass or what people might think of it, when it comes to valuation it is strictly against forum rules to be calling into question the asking price publicly, especially considering one or two of the people doing it are clearly seasoned BC'ers who are well aware of this rule. Poor show I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Taa' timestamp='1347977400' post='1807519']

If you can find a streamer with this specs a tag of £1000, buy then!

ta
[/quote]

Why though? I sold my old 1990 Streamer Ltd Edition for £1000...

[IMG]http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv52/Baryonyx2112/Streamer2.jpg[/IMG]