Why become a member? ×

FS - 2007/08 US Fender Precision plus Fender Hardcase - ITEM NOW SOLD

Lozz196

One 2007/08 US Fender Precision, with Fender Hard-case for sale. [color=#ff0000][b]ITEM NOW SOLD[/b][/color]

Although the Serial Number is a 2007, the Dating Function on here shows:

Your Plant (Fender), USA
in the Year(s): 2007 - 2008

I acquired the bass from S9 S12 Bass in a trade a few weeks back, but due to having to buy another amp, am reluctantly having to let this go.

Below is a link to the original ad for the bass - I hope S9 S12 Bass doesn`t mind me using his ad, but it gives further photos, and additionally shows I`m doing the honorable thing and not making any profit on this, aside from adding £50 to cover any courier charges. If collected, I`ll knock off the £50, so it will be £500 for the bass & case.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/185223-traded-fender-usa-standard-precision-bass/"]http://basschat.co.u...precision-bass/[/url]

This bass has been stripped of its original sunburst finish, down to the natural wood beneath, and then treated with beeswax. The bass is a very friendly weight of somewhere between 8 and 8.5 lbs. It plays like a dream, and, due to the finish being stripped off, there is a wonderful resonance when playing. The case has a slight dent at the end, which is shown in the pics, but is otherwise in good condition, and comes with keys to lock it.

So, as said, £550 gets this to your door within the UK. If collected, £500. Happy to accept Bank Transfer, Paypal (providing you take the charges) or good old Cash. No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

Hi Paul

It`s the standard bridge, not the BBOT, but the high-mass one that comes on the 2008 models, as although the bass has a 2007 Serial Number, it doesn`t have the S1 Switching of those models, but has more of the specs of the 2008 Series (hi-mass bridge/lightweight etc). In fact, having just put the Serial Number through the Dating Function on here, it states:

Your [url=""]guitar[/url] was made at the
Corona [url=""]Plant[/url] (Fender), USA
in the Year(s): 2007 - 2008