Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky metroline RV4 Hybrid PJ with VTC** WITHDRAWN FROM SALE**

markbass555

Hi,

I have decied with a heavy heart to move on my Sadowsky metro Rv4 Hybrid PJ in olympic white with tort guard, the rosewodd fingerboard has the nicest grain of any rosewood board I have ever seen. This bass doesnt get played and just sits in the case feeling very left out. I have decided it will be better to move it on to somenone who can give it the love and affection it so sadly lacks. The bass is 9.5 out of ten and comes with the sadowsky soft case. The plastic is still on the back of the bass and there are no marks or dings on the body or neck. Bass has recently been set up professionaly and strung with DR sunbeams.

It has the vintage tone control fitted as standard. These are retailng around £1750.00 at the moment. I am now looking £1100.00 plus shipping from Northern Ireland and I am not looking any trades.

thanks

Dave
[attachment=116746:NOKIA Lumia 800_000085.jpg][attachment=116747:NOKIA Lumia 800_000088.jpg]
[attachment=116748:NOKIA Lumia 800_000087.jpg][attachment=116749:NOKIA Lumia 800_000089.jpg]
[attachment=116750:NOKIA Lumia 800_000083.jpg]

Edited by markbass555

[quote name='Mark_ii' timestamp='1346100868' post='1785368']
Lovely instrument, ............. sure about trades ? I have a beautiful Musicman StingRay SLO Special I could trade, or a Carvin 500w combo amp + some cash. Living north of Dublin so could collect/deliver
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer. I already have an HH musicman and amp wise I am happy with my markbass and orange ... I really need the cash this time. But thanks again for the offers.

Edited by markbass555

Sorry to the original poster if this comes across as a thread hijack, but I thought it might make a sale easier...

I'd really like to own this. I have one of these in natural ash with a maple board (it was the first HPJ that came up for sale when I had enough money) and really like it but I prefer rosewood boards. If anyone out there fancied swapping the bass offered for sale in this thread for mine I'd be happy to do that. (I'd buy it outright and list mine for sale but can't really take the risk in having the extra cash tied up indefinitely).

Edited by Quatschmacher

• 2 weeks later...