Why become a member? ×

2011 MIM FENDER P BASS - LAKE PLACID BLUE - MAPLE NECK £300

WACOJACO

FOR SALE OR TRADE HERE IS MY BEAUTY OF A MIM P BASS

She's one of the good ones- MIM Fenders have been known to lack in the finish department sometimes around the mid 2000-2005's, but i think the guitars leaving the Ensenada factory have improved no end in the last 2 years.

The frets are beautiful and smooth, the satin finish maple neck is a dream to play and has a lovely grain pattern in and the tuners, electronics and bridge and saddles are all very high quality and work as they should. These models are shielded so they are silent too - no buzz when you plug in. Pups are great- very nice punchy p bass tone. Currently set up with a nice low action with no fret buzz and has a set of new Ernie Ball super slinky 45- 105s which sound great.

this guitar is mint- looks like its off the shelf and the Lake placid blue finish looks sweet with the maple neck i think

:)

This guitar has never been gigged, is mint as mentioned and cost me £450 less than 12 months ago so someone could get themselves a great deal at £300 or would consider a swap for a Jazz bass of equal quality as i do have a soft spot for them!

Thanks

Edited by WACOJACO

Japan Squier 62 Reissue Jazz?
[attachment=116903:SDC10939.JPG]
[attachment=116902:SDC10944.JPG]
[attachment=116904:SDC10940.JPG]
[attachment=116905:SDC10941.JPG]
[attachment=116906:SDC10942.JPG]
[attachment=116907:SDC10943.JPG]
Mebbe...

Edited by Thornybank

Hello

I have a mint 3 tone Sunburst MIM Jazz with Black scratchplate that I would like to swap for your Precision. The black scratchplate is a genuine USA retro fit and I have the original white one as well. I think the bass is 2010. The quality and finish is excellent like your P bass. Could you let me know what you think please.

thanks

Mike