Why become a member? ×

Traded - Please remove, thanks.

Raslee

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1342987664' post='1743557']
I love that 51 Reissue
[/quote]
Yeah it is nice isn't it, can't fault it really but just feel it isn't me. :)

More tecno info on the bass here from Fender Japan - [url="http://www.fenderjapan.co.jp/opb51-sd.html"]http://www.fenderjapan.co.jp/opb51-sd.html[/url]

[quote name='Mickeyboro' timestamp='1343060494' post='1744552']
The Telebass was once mine - wish I could afford to buy it back. :gas:
[/quote]
Yeah its still pretty much immaculate too :)

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1343234581' post='1747535']
That's a pretty fretless :)
I wonder what I could get rid of - I have too many basses. Let me have a think.
[/quote]
Not only does it look pretty but more importantly it plays and sounds beautiful with very low action...i preferred this Hohner neck over a Fender fretless which is why i have had it for sometime...but i to have too many basses and that fretless day isn't happening for me (yet!)...althoughif it doesn't sell/trade then i will not be unhappy to keep it :)

[quote name='Rasta' timestamp='1343236873' post='1747589']
Not only does it look pretty but more importantly it plays and sounds beautiful with very low action...i preferred this Hohner neck over a Fender fretless which is why i have had it for sometime...but i to have too many basses and that fretless day isn't happening for me (yet!)...althoughif it doesn't sell/trade then i will not be unhappy to keep it :)
[/quote]

Is the neck jazz-ish, or P-ish?

It's somewhere between the two, not as wide as my P bass but then not as thin as my 62RI jazz at the nut. The neck pocket is fender size and is a nice tight fit in the body.
Just measured with a tape measure, the nut is about 40mm with the rear profile being more flat jazz like rather than my chunky P, but not as skinny as my jazz. Hope that helps, I can take more pics of the neck if you like...although am off to work now so will be later this eve/tomorrow. :)

• 2 weeks later...