Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD THANKS.

tom1946

This is my SR500 bought just a few weeks ago for £500. I've played it for about 2 hours in total and it's still in showroom condition. The gigbag hasn't been used.
Spec'

Ibanez SR500M 4-String Electric Bass Guitar (in Brown Mahogany) is a very versatile bass that can produce any sound you require, besides looking gorgeous. The Ibanez SR basses are well known for playing comfort and flexibility like no others. The SR500M Premium has the classic slim neck and comes equipped with the high profile MR4 Mono-Rail bridge.
In addition to those the traditional features of the Ibanez SR500M, its select wood materials, and the combination of Nordstrand™ pickups and EQB-III SC—specially customized EQ for the SR Premium— deliver you uncompromised playability.
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced defi nition for maximum accuracy.The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
[b]Features:[/b][list]
[*]5pc SR4 Maple/Rosewood neck
[*]Mahogany body
[*]Medium frets
[*]Accu-Cast B20 bridge (19mm string spacing)
[*]Bartolini® MK1 neck pu
[*]Bartolini® MK1 bridge pu
[*]EQB-IIIS 3-band eq
[*]Elixir® strings
[*]Hardware colour : Cosmo Black
[*]Scale : 864mm/34"
[*]Colour : BM (Brown Mahogany)
[/list]
So, why am I selling it? Because I'm a dumb sumbitch and didn't spot the bit that said "24 frets" and as a Fender man I can't get to grips with it, I'm hitting wrong notes all the time. I'm 65 and don't have enough life left to get used to it. It's very very light, 7.5lbs or thereabouts and with the Bartolini's very versatile.
I would swap for a Jazz or Precsion but it must have Maple board and be in equally good order.

Looking for £400 delivered to UK mainland. This really is good value.

Pics:

Thanks for looking

Tom.

Edited by tom1946

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi buddy,

Interested in my P-Bass with maple board here ?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184312-2011-mim-fender-p-bass-lake-placid-blue-maple-neck-l300/page__hl__mim%20p%20bass"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184312-2011-mim-fender-p-bass-lake-placid-blue-maple-neck-l300/page__hl__mim%20p%20bass[/url]

• 2 weeks later...