Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Parts Jazz.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Decided to move the jazz on.

Jazz Parts bass. 2 Piece Squier FSR Vintage Modified body, Harrier Maple/Maple neck . Schaller Pickups, All aftermarket gold hardware. New 3D Style tuners, Wilkinson bridge, Fully Shielded with paint and tape. Some scratches near the top strap pin that you cant see with a strap attached. Light scuffs on the body. No fret-wear whatsoever.

£135 FIRM, Postage will be extra and I would much prefer it to be picked up.

Will part ex for a nice set of Jazz pickups, Dimarzio's preferably.

Local pickup most welcome. Postage will cost extra.

Rob.

[quote name='such' timestamp='1338467551' post='1674995']
hi, I'm also located in Swindon. Very busy at work this weekend, but I could meet up for a try-out sometime next week if that's ok, and then possibly buy it off you.
[/quote]

OK! If its still here by next week we can work something out! You can try my Green Pedulla as well if you like :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='haruki' timestamp='1339178065' post='1685044']
That jazz looks rather nice....surprised its still here.... .just cant think of any reason why i need another.....
[/quote]

Well it could be your lucky day.

Price reduced to just [b]£150 FIRM. [/b]

"has a slight electrics problem which I haven't had time to figure out (When both pickups are on full the pickups are quite nasally, back one volume off ever so slightly and it sounds fine, I reckon the bridge pickup volume pot needs rewiring."

You wired the bass didnt you ? common own up, yes you did, yes you did......
switch the neck pickup wires round.

ooooohhh that sounds better.
Your welcome.

[quote name='funkgod' timestamp='1339267374' post='1686208']
"has a slight electrics problem which I haven't had time to figure out (When both pickups are on full the pickups are quite nasally, back one volume off ever so slightly and it sounds fine, I reckon the bridge pickup volume pot needs rewiring."

You wired the bass didnt you ? common own up, yes you did, yes you did......
switch the neck pickup wires round.

ooooohhh that sounds better.
Your welcome.
[/quote]

It was a pre-wired control plate, I didn't wire it and I don't have a soldering iron handy. I guess its not so much nasally, more weak and scooped.

Hi its not the control plate its the way the pickups have been wired to the plate, I have had this on a few jazz's sometimes when a pickup has been replaced its wired out of phase,
found this for you to save me typing it all down, same thing........
http://www.badassbassplayers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2200
try it should only take a min.

[quote name='funkgod' timestamp='1339272170' post='1686302']
Hi its not the control plate its the way the pickups have been wired to the plate, I have had this on a few jazz's sometimes when a pickup has been replaced its wired out of phase,
found this for you to save me typing it all down, same thing........
[url="http://www.badassbassplayers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2200"]http://www.badassbas....php?f=2&t=2200[/url]
try it should only take a min.
[/quote]

Already tried this, sounded dodgy with both pickups when they were used by themselves.