Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller Traded

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/78262011@N08/"]http://www.flickr.co...s/78262011@N08/[/url]

Open for trades of vintage type basses/amps, so any US Fender or Gibson ect and willing to add cash

£45 for 48hr shipping, unless a cheaper alternative can be suggested or collection is ideal

Edited by davidlovellbass

[quote name='davidlovellbass' timestamp='1336420808' post='1645452']
I am open to trades, but cabs or combos of the same value would be good
[/quote]

Any intrest in a trade with a near mint Tecamp M210 8Ohm cab + some cash your way?
The M210 is in excellent condition and sounds thunderous for such a lightweight cab,
i'm only thinking of parting with it because i already have an other M212 on order and prefer an extra bass over a spare cab.

Peace&Groovez!
D.

[attachment=107318:TecAmp-M-210-4.jpg]

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 2 weeks later...

I have an Ibanez ATK 300 in brand new condition, it's genuinely only 3 months old and never gigged. I can confirm the adverts regarding this bass model, it actually does sound and play like a Musicman Stingray. I own both and I've never heard anything come as close as this to the Stingray sound. I'd swap for your Marcus Miller if you're interested. This is a beautiful guitar to play and is out on it's own for slap, absolutely incredible sound.

The Ibanez ATK300 4-String Bass Guitar, Natural. Super versatile bass due to clever design and electronics, from vicious, rocking metal to slap-happy funk.
The Ibanez ATK300 bass guitar is one of the most versatile basses ever created, with a big, traditional neck and body, but that's where tradition ends and innovation begins. The ATK's triple coil pickup and remarkable Tone Character switch enables a player to make radical tone shifts with just a simple turn of a knob. The ATK300-NT has a light ash body, round comfortable three-piece ATK4 maple neck, a maple fingerboard with black dot inlays and 22 jumbo frets. With the ingenious ATK bridge, you have the option to string through-the-body for increased low end and more sustain, or through-the-bridge for slightly more high end and attack. The Ibanez ATK 300 also features ATK's innovative triple coil pickup and active 3-band EQ, allowing you to dial in anything ranging from earthquake lows to skull-splitting highs. The ATK300 delivers all the quality you expect from Ibanez at the right price.
The main features of the Ibanez ATK300 include:
Super versatile bass due to clever design and electronics, from vicious, rocking metal to slap-happy funk
Big five-bolt, all access maple neck and substantial, yet comfortable body provide huge tones and sustain
Unique triple coil pickup and Tone Character switch offer easy rapid and radical changes in tone
Well-designed pickup and electronics placement facilitate easy slapping and popping
3pc ATK4 maple neck
Light Ash body
Maple fingerboard with black dot inlays
Scale: 864mm/34 inch
Width at Nut: 42.5mm
22 Jumbo frets
Chrome, CH hardware
ATK4 bridge (19mm string spacing)
ATK Triple coil Bridge Pickup
Equaliser: ATK 3-band eq
Volume, Pickup Coil Selector, Bass Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut and Treble Boost/Cut controls
--
Regards,
Mark.