Why become a member? ×

SOLD.

The wood adjustments under the bridge is aimed at setting the action low. This was done by the first owner since the badass here is the first badass with extra-thick base. The bridge itself is heavy and very massive. I'll get you better pictures tomorrow, the carving is not detrimentall.

What do you mean 'retro fitted'?

:yarr:

AWESOME headstock. Is the rest of the bass just as AWESOME?

Sounds like AWESOME aftermarket pickups and AWESOME aftermarket bridge with AWESOME routing in the body to make it work.

Edited by molan

[quote name='Fabrocker' timestamp='1336225539' post='1642782']
I dont get this +++ and AWESOME word at this forum... :unsure:
[/quote]

Ach it was just something that got started recently with a guy (forgetting how many experts there are on here) trying to over-hype a budget bass he had for sale... then as if that weren't enough he was asking more than double on here than he was on ebay and that (not to mention being against forum rules) got a few backs up.
Don't worry, it'll die down in a day or two once we've got it out of our system. :D

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1336226219' post='1642794']
Ach it was just something that got started recently with a guy (forgetting how many experts there are on here) trying to over-hype a budget bass he had for sale... then as if that weren't enough he was asking more than double on here than he was on ebay and that (not to mention being against forum rules) got a few backs up.
Don't worry, it'll die down in a day or two once we've got it out of our system. :D
[/quote]
AWESOME reply.

I'll get me coat.

Edited by mckendrick

well i think 84 hi-res photos of a bass may be a bit overkill but you are asking for a significant amount of beer money and certainly an increase in the quality of images + more close-ups on critical parts may help the forum guys salivate more openly.