Why become a member? ×

Precision Love

mic mac moe

Its my 40th and I've just been to collect my MIA Precision from Rimmers in Blackpool.There's nothing like coming home and hearing a new bass through your own amp is there?This is easily the best sounding bass and I've had a few over t'years!!The feel and the style and all that bassy goodness have eased me into my 40's and to quote Goldmember "itsh a keeper!" :) Go out and buy one as soon as!!!!!

I recently bought my first "proper" Precision - a new American Standard, and I absolutely love it. It needed a few tweaks and a proper set up (done by Ged Green in Wilmslow - top bloke and recommended) but it is rapidly becoming my favourite bass. I should have bought one years ago.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='177332' date='Apr 15 2008, 08:39 PM']I think black and tort looks ok when the fretboard is rosewood as in my P

...but not so good when it's a maple board as in my DJ

Dutch accent ...yesh yesh yesh...more toit and far sexier black on black. Shmoke and a pancake?

[/quote]

very much true, sir!