Why become a member? ×

Get The Blessing

Roland Rock

Yep- Bristol/Bath based band, been around for about four years, formed by bassist Jim Barr and drummer Clive Deamer while their regular band (Portishead) wasn't doing any gigs. I went to their album launch gig in Bristol last Thursday. Cracking gig that could only have been improved by having Clive Deamer on drums instead of a dep. Not that the dep did a bad job, far from it, he just wasn't Clive Deamer.

I heard them on a redio session last night and was late for rehearsal as I had to sit in the car and listen till the end of the song!
Cool video too - I especially like the slow-mo bass string thing around 3:05

I think the black one is a Burns Black Bison, the red one looks to have 'Vox' written on the pups, but unsure about the other one. Where's Big Red X when you need him? :)

Edited by Roland Rock

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1332316827' post='1586395']
I think the black one is a Burns Black Bison, the red one looks to have 'Vox' written on the pups, but unsure about the other one. Where's Big Red X when you need him? :)
[/quote]

I don't know what the black one is but it's not a Bison - there's no "Wild Dog" switch! And it's not pointy enough. :)