Why become a member? ×

MUSICMAN STINGRAY BASS FRETLESS 1979 SUNBURST

MarkTheBass

Time to bite the bullet & let one of my babies go!..... I'm just not playing fretless enough to warrant owning such a luxury!
My 1979 Musicman Stingray fretless in sunburst with rosewood fingerboard. All original inc' case serial# B013962 as listed on MM website: http://www.musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0011.htm
Very good condition with the odd dink (see photos) fantastic player with classic killer tone (Think Pino!)
I won't take any less than £2500 coz' I know its worth at least that. I'll leave it on here for ten days and take the highest bid (subject to my discretion) Sale is final & no guarantees are implied or given ...no returns . I recommend coming to my shop to try/inspect to be certain you want it. Although I own a music shop (Aroundabout Sound in Cheltenham) ...this is one of my own personal basses and nothing to do with the business![attachment=102148:IMG_2268.JPG][attachment=102148:IMG_2268.JPG][attachment=102149:IMG_2270.JPG][attachment=102150:IMG_2271.JPG][attachment=102151:IMG_2272.JPG][attachment=102152:IMG_2274.JPG][attachment=102153:IMG_2275.JPG]

[quote name='gareth' timestamp='1331413600' post='1572687']
we are not allowed to comment on price are we?
[/quote]

Nope. It will either sell for this figure or it won't.

However the section stating "[i][b]I'll leave it on here for ten days and take the highest bid (subject to my discretion)[/b][/i]" is 100% counter to the forum's no bidding rules.

To the OP : I'm a little baffled with the no guarantees and no returns caveat. Surely your retail outlet has to provide these options, why not here in our friendly community too?

[quote name='gareth' timestamp='1331413600' post='1572687']
we are not allowed to comment on price are we?
[/quote]

Absolutely not ! . :P...but I was thinking the same.

Mark welcome to the forum mate.

It would be worth you checking out what PreEBs have previously sold for here on the site.

All the best with the sale.

Edited by loweringthetone