Why become a member? ×

Markbass CL108 (8x10 1200w cab and just 40kg weight!!) - SOLD!!!

lynxus69

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1335351413' post='1629606']
I can MASSIVELY vouch for these cabs, I have 2 CL104 cabs and they sounds better than Mesa, orange, trace, ampeg, Eden and ashdown (I've owned all those cabs in the last year and MarkBass CL's just destroy them!)

Bump matey!
[/quote]
[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1335350987' post='1629595']
40kgs?! That is crazy,my ashdown 2x10 is 29kgs! If only the lady friend would realise it may be waaaaay too big for our living room,but won't leave a bad imprint on the carpet......
Bumpage
[/quote]
Thanks for the bump's gents. By the way - you have some [b]serious[/b] gear Binky Bass! :o

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' timestamp='1336367973' post='1644483']
Oh man I'm seriously interested in this, I don't suppose my two Eden cabs would go some way to tempting you.
[/quote]
Thanks for your reply but I'm not after Eden I'm afraid...maybe your Schroeder 1210r... but I guess it's 4Ohms and not for trade?

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='martin8708' timestamp='1338920394' post='1681136']
Still at the Bass Gallery ?? I assume this is collection from London only ?
Rainy Jubilee day bump.
[/quote]
[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1338927007' post='1681309']
not interested in an ampeg 610 are you?

andy
[/quote]

Martin - yes, collection from London that would be ;)
Andy - no, sorry but I need cash or smaller lightweight+cash.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1340471042' post='1704989']
So this is in the Gallery at £1000 but you would take £650?
Theres a Mark bass 410 on here for that :o
[/quote]
Yes, that's the one... I know, mad cheap directly from me...but not for long, as I hope to have a use of it again with my new band :D

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1342505374' post='1736139']
Man it's unbelievable that this thing is still here!

If only you lived closer... I would try to hypnotise you into trading my 104HF for it :D
[/quote]
Yes, I'm surprised too. But it won't be here for much longer. My drummer found free rehearsal space for us, so next week I hope to collect the cab from the Gallery and remove the post from Basschat... and it makes me happy that I don't need to part with it anymore :)

[quote name='lynxus69' timestamp='1342513656' post='1736244']
Yes, I'm surprised too. But it won't be here for much longer. My drummer found free rehearsal space for us, so next week I hope to collect the cab from the Gallery and remove the post from Basschat... and it makes me happy that I don't need to part with it anymore :)
[/quote]

And so you should feel happy...I just used one of these cabs with a Markbass 1200(?) on a festival........massive and enjoyable, way over the next nights experience of (yet another) duff Ampeg 8x10 / SVT rig.

[quote name='mybass' timestamp='1342523808' post='1736458']
And so you should feel happy...I just used one of these cabs with a Markbass 1200(?) on a festival........massive and enjoyable, way over the next nights experience of (yet another) duff Ampeg 8x10 / SVT rig.
[/quote]
Thank you! :D
With a 14 months old baby at home I just couldn't justify to keep this cab.... till now ;)

• 3 months later...

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1342551165' post='1737017']
Well I'm glad to hear you don't need to get rid of it now dude :D good to know its gonna be getting played too!
[/quote]
Yes Chris, it's played now and it sounds great :D
But there is a new problem on the horizon - instead of a van we have Nissan Almera to transport our gear... so yet again I'm looking to down size..
So here it is people - grab a bargain before I change my mind again :crazy:

£650 o.n.o. or a swap for a light weight (Epifani 310UL maybe?)

Peace!

Edited by lynxus69