Why become a member? ×

Strings Direct - 10% discount code heads up.

casapete

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1330428214' post='1557180']
Wrong discount string dealers... :-(
[/quote]

I don't know why but I went to Stringbusters (my usual), not Strings Direct. So I bought some strings with no discount in the end.

Note to self: LEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREAD
LEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREADLEARNTOREAD

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1330512712' post='1558509']
I don't know why but I went to Stringbusters (my usual), not Strings Direct. So I bought some strings with no discount in the end.
[/quote]

When I priced up my order for the same thing from Strings Direct with the 10% discount and then Stringbusters (my usual, too) with no discount, Stringbusters still came out substantially cheaper.

Ha ha - I did exactly that too and on Elixir's Strings Direct were cheaper than Stringbusters who I normally use.

[quote name='Ed_S' timestamp='1330514224' post='1558547']
When I priced up my order for the same thing from Strings Direct with the 10% discount and then Stringbusters (my usual, too) with no discount, Stringbusters still came out substantially cheaper.
[/quote]
[quote name='Ed_S' timestamp='1330514224' post='1558547']
[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1330523852' post='1558803']
Ha ha - I did exactly that too and on Elixir's Strings Direct were cheaper than Stringbusters who I normally use.
[/quote]

I[s]'m cheap [/s] have inexpensive tastes! Nice basic Rotosound and D'addario plain steels were a good couple of quid cheaper t'other way round :)